The inflatable SUP is a whole new type of SUP that we created. This SUP can be deflated first, then compressed. Its portability and light weight are its main advantages. All that is needed to employ it is internal inflation. Beginners can also get started right immediately. You can either stand, sit, or lie down to experience the comfort and satisfaction it provides.
|Materia||10cm drop stitching material|
|Fin||1 center fin+2 side fins|
|Recommended User Weight||< 150 kg|
1. Gear straps for securing objects and D rings for yacht tying off.
2. Excels in all river conditions
3. It is portable, lightweight, and easy to transport.
4. It is built to last.
5. Extremely steady, while still able to make quick bends
1. OEM support is accessible
2. Acceptable for a sample order
3. Quickly respond within one hour.
4. Trade jargon, such as FOB, CNF, CIF, and DDP.
5. Express, shipping, and air transportation
6. Terms of payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A, Western Union, and Paypal
7. Lead times range from 3 to 5 days for sample orders, 15 to 18 days for 20-foot containers, and 20 to 25 days for 40-foot containers.
1. Could you give me an example? How long will a sample take to produce?
Yes, we could make the samples you ask for, but we really hope you can afford to pay for both the samples and shipping.
We will compensate you for these costs when you place a sizable order with us.
The completion of a sample will take 7 to 10 working days.
2. Are you able to print our brand on a SUP?
We could print a custom logo,
3.Is the cost of the replacement part included?
No, the price only includes the board and basic accessories like a paddle, carrying bag, hand pump, and mending kit
4. What is the SUP's MOQ?
Our MOQ is 10 units.